Summary of changes
The bidding cycle will start each Tuesday and end on Sunday as usual, however additional properties will also be added on a Wednesday and Thursday.
The way you login is also changing. A new password will now be required to access your account.
- We are excited to announce that the bidding cycle is changing on 5th July 2021
- The weekly bidding cycle will always start each Tuesday as normal
- There maybe additional properties added on Wednesdays & Thursdays into that cycle
- The cycle will always end on a Sunday as normal
- Consider changing your current bidding and checking day to a Thursday/Friday so you do not miss any potential new additional properties in that cycle.
- You will still have 3 bids each cycle to place on advertised properties.
- You do not need to use all 3 bids if you do not wish, please think carefully about the bids you are placing and take note of any additional criteria required for the property you are interested in.
- For instructions on how to make a bid please refer to our how to bid user guide
LOGGING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT:
- From 5th July 2021 the way you log in will also be changing
- You will be required to set up a new password for your account
- The password requirements are as follows: a minimum of 6 letters and a maximum of 10, that has at least 2 lower case letters, 2 upper case letters and 2 numbers. (Symbols and punctuation are not allowed)
- Please make sure you remember your new password and memorable date as you will need it when you log in next