How to update your application
If your circumstances change it is your responsibility to update your application promptly in order that your housing need can be reassessed. Examples of changes of circumstances could include:
- Change of address or name
- Increase in household size due to the birth of a child or addition of household member
- Decrease of household size due to bereavement or person leaving the household
- Relationship breakdown
- The serious deterioration of, or improvement in, a health condition
- Threat of homelessness
- Rent arrears in your private rented or social rented tenancy
- A change in employment status
- A change in local connection with an area
Your date of registration will not be affected if you change address provided you have not been re-housed to a social housing tenancy. However, your housing need priority may be affected.
It is also important that you update any changes to your contact details as this may affect the ability of the Scheme Landlords to contact you.
To update your application begin by logging into your account and select 'view or edit your social housing application form'