*OPEN DAY-NEW BUILD APARTMENTS IN BEBINGTON*
Hough Bank, 51 Bromborough Road, Bebington, Wirral, CH63 7AA
Friday 12th February 2016 2pm-6pm
Saturday 13th February 2016 9am-1pm
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Book by calling 0151 666 7043
Limited amount of viewing spaces – book early
1 and 2 bedroom apartments on ground floor (some with level access shower), 1st and 2nd floor
Preference will be given to employed applicants and those who will fully occupy (subject to affordability) any resident children must be aged 16+.
* Rent approx £92.00 - £110.80 per week : £398.66 – £480.13 per month
* Available February/March
* Ground, first and second floor
We have 6 one bedroom apartments and 20 two bedroom apartments available, built to a very high standard with:-
• New kitchen and bathroom (with shower over the bath)
• Secure door entry system (fob access)
• 3 of the 1 bedroom apartments have a level access shower fitted
• Parking available off street (1 per apartment)
• Communal external space
• Lift available
• No deposit
• References will be required
• No pets
• All properties will be advertised on Property Pool Plus after the initial Open Day.
You can contact Property Pool Plus Wirral
· In writing to:
Property Pool Plus Wirral
Wallasey Town Hall
If you are a tenant of one of the Property Pool Plus partner Housing Associations you may wish to consider Mutual Exchange as a means to move to alternative accommodation. Find out more here.
If you are offered a tenancy via the Property Pool Plus Scheme you will be responsible for paying rent as detailed in the property advert. If you are on a low income you may be eligible for Housing Benefit to assist you with this. You can use the on-line benefit calculator to give you an estimate as to any entitlement and this should help you to decide whether a particular property would be affordable to you.