You can contact Property Pool Plus Wirral
- By telephoning 0300 777 3022 to place a bid for a property via the automated call system. Automated bidding is available 24 hours a day 6 days a week, Tuesday to Sunday
- By logging into your Property Pool Plus account once you have registered. From here you can let us know about any changes in circumstances by updating your registration, and you can also correspond with us through the on line messaging facility.
- In person at any Wirral One Stop Shop
- By telephoning 0151 691 8518 from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to speak to a Property Pool Plus Advisor
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
· In writing to:
Property Pool Plus Wirral
Wallasey Town Hall
If you are offered a tenancy via the Property Pool Plus Scheme you will be responsible for paying rent as detailed in the property advert. If you are on a low income you may be eligible for Housing Benefit to assist you with this. You can use the on-line benefit calculator to give you an estimate as to any entitlement and this should help you to decide whether a particular property would be affordable to you.