Skip to content | Wednesday, 06-May-2015 | Text Only View | Site Map | Text size: A A A

Propertypool Plus


What is Property Pool Plus?


Moving home

There are some important changes to the Property Pool Plus service. From April 2015, Halton Direct Link staff will not be providing advice services to residents in relation to Property Pool Plus (PPP) applications for housing. 

Customers will, from April 2015, be directed to the PPP website and/or our Housing Options Team.  

If you don’t have internet access, there are available computers for you to use at the Halton Direct Link offices at Halton Lea.  Alternatively, there are computers in libraries across the borough.

Our Housing Options team are holding PPP surgeries on the following days of the week:

-Tuesdays 10am to 4pm at Widnes Halton Direct Link

-Thursdays 10am to 4pm at Halton Lea Halton Direct Link Office in Runcorn –

Appointments may be made if you wish to discuss your housing application in more detail.



***Important - Proofs You Need to Provide***

For your application to be assessed you will need to provide the supporting documents which you can see by clicking here, which can be submitted to your local Property Pool Plus Office.

We may also require further evidence in relation to your current housing situation, in which case we will contact you further.

***Following submission of ALL proofs required, your application will be activated within 14 days.  If you do not provide your proofs your application will not be activated and you will be unable to bid on any advertised properties.***

Updating Your Application

If you need any help updating your application click here to access our helpful user guide to take you through the procedure.

Alternatively you can contact the Halton Property Pool Plus Team:

  • By Email from this website once you are registered on the scheme using the 'My Messages' facility within the 'My Account' screen.

  • Email the Halton Housing Options Team directly using

  • Follow us on Twitter for all the latest news and information - @Halton_PPP     






 Did you know that if you wanted to move you can swap homes?

We have partnered up with HomeSwapper the UK’s leading council house exchange and home swap direct provider to give you free access to their Mutual Exchange service for free.

Simply click on the link above, register your details and look for swaps, all free of charge!





Site powered by Abritas  |  Cookie policy